Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Dance First Member Spotlight on Critical Mass Dance Company & The IN BLOOM Festival!

 


This week’s Dance First Insight is from Critical Mass Dance Company!

Trauma-Informed Principles in Action: Working for CMDC

Working for Critical Mass Dance Company (CMDC), I’ve witnessed and experienced trauma-informed principles for myself in a workplace for the first time in my adult life. This experience in and of itself helps me to continue to heal my relationship with being in community.

CMDC’s movement modality, Dance from the Heart (DFTH), is a trauma-informed, community-based embodiment practice designed to help people practice bringing their greatest dreams into the world. And, this trauma-informed approach extends beyond class participants to our staff as well.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment