Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Dance First Spotlight on Brietta Leader & WildCore!

 


This week’s Dance First Insight is from Brietta Leader & WildCore!

My story highlights the memories, travels, communities and studies that led me to my path as a healing artist and conscious dance pioneer.

Some of my earliest memories were choreographing dances and bossing all my little cousins around to perform a Thanksgiving show for our family. Followed by being on High School Drill Team, Jazz Dancers L.T.D. in Spokane, WA and an Emphasis in Dance at The University of Idaho.  Dance has been that consistent place to funnel emotions, unwanted thoughts and tons of creative energy. As a young girl I sensed the sisterhood, the discovery of my body, the art and intuition that naturally occurs when one dances.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment