Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday Love to your Wings of Wonder

 

“ The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”

 ~ W.B. Yeats

What do you love most about travel? Is it the perspective you get from experiencing different cultures? Sampling exotic and delicious foreign cuisines? Perhaps the change of scenery is enough for you.

I say yes to all of the above and more, but for me there’s one part of the experience that holds a special spot in my heart. There’s nothing that guarantees a full measure of the sense of awe like getting on an airplane. Yep, you heard me right. I’m that one-in-a-million person who actually loves to fly.

Watching these massive machines slowly pirouette on the tarmac is like witnessing a ballet of behemoths. Together with their tiny attendants scurrying around to service their needs, they perform a dance of details that culminate in a miracle.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment