Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Dance First Member Insight from Brooke Johnston & Conscious Dancer!

 


This week’s Dance First Member Insight is from Brooke Johnston & Conscious Dance!

Hey everyone!

My name is Brooke, and I’m Mark’s writer/editor! I help out behind the scenes with some of the Monday Love particulars, including this section right here. If you’ve been reading Monday Love for a minute, you might have noticed that we highlight a new member every week. I wanted to take this opportunity to give you guys a bit of an insight into what it is we do and break down the process!

Essentially, I work with the members of the Conscious Dancer community to showcase their ideas, talents, and moments of inspiration. Our spotlights tend to focus on an idea or theme – moving through change, finding inspiration in dark places, and hope for the future have been some of our more recent ones. Spotlight writers are also encouraged to come up with their own themes, too, so that everyone is writing about something that resonates with them.

(Interested in booking a spotlight? Send me an email – brooke@vandykediting.com!)

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment