Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Love to your Family and Flow


 

“ The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”

 ~ Alan Watts.

What a difference a year makes, right? How do you keep in touch with life as it was just over a year ago? Why are touchstones to normalcy so important? 

A couple of weeks ago I had this note nearly written when I got word of my dad’s sudden passing. So, as a ‘touchstone to normalcy’, it seems appropriate to pick up where I left off. If you read no further, let me thank you now for your kind words and outpouring of support these past two weeks.

Ya gotta admit, this past year has been anything but ‘business as usual’. Think back, it was just over a year ago that the ominous rumblings coming out of China were confirmed by reports of community spread of something called coronavirus starting in Seattle.

 

Read More Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment