Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Dance First Member Spotlight on Ilona Glinarsky & Living Tango!

 


This week’s Dance First Insight is from Ilona Glinarsky and Living Tango!

I wanted to share with you that I have resumed my tango-inspired events and classes after having to completely shut down for almost two years. So relieved to see that things are picking up and people are more eager to dance and connect than ever.

Just recently, I revived my annual LA Summer Tango Marathon and it was a huge success! Whew! Also, being that I am originally from Kyiv, Ukraine and still have family there, the subject of war in Ukraine has been deeply affecting me. I have struggled with seeing what is happening with my homeland and its people. So, I’ve created a couple of Tango fundraisers and managed to raise almost 7K for humanitarian aid for Ukrainian citizens who’ve lost their homes and their loved ones.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment