Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Dance First Member Spotlight on Tamalpa – with Special Insight from Sophia Ali!

 

This week’s Dance First Spotlight is on Tamalpa – with a special insight from Sophia Ali on completing Level 1 Training!

My level 1 journey made me dive into the work that Tamalpa offers. Learning from highly experienced professionals and enthusiastic batchmates out here, helped me open my horizons.

I was aware of my movement expression earlier, but here I explored my verbal expression and my voice with movement. It was beautiful to notice how my nonverbal expression holds hands with my verbal words, voice and movement. Words and voice weren’t present before but I found it now. I was scared to speak in front of people of authority; putting my views forward I was doubting myself, doubting my abilities, doubting my qualification and my skills.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment