Monday, September 6, 2021

Dance First Member Spotlight on Phoenix OneSong and Dancing Freedom!

 


This week’s Dance First Member Spotlight is on Phoenix OneSong and Dancing Freedom!

My name is Phoenix, and I’m the director and lead teacher trainer for Dancing Freedom. Dancing Freedom is a movement ‘practice’ that supports people to come home to their body, their heart and their soul by connecting with the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Air
and Ether.

I have been the loving steward of this dance-ship since 2016 when its founder, Samantha Sweetwater, passed the torch onto me. When I first met this practice on the Burning Man dance floor in 2010, it felt like I had found everything that mattered to me in one modality: conscious dance, ceremony, community connection, nature connection and animism (what most people might call
shamanism).

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment