Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Dance First Spotlight on Stacey Butcher!

 


This week’s Dance First Spotlight is on Stacey Butcher!

Wow…what a dancing journey this has been the last few years, dancing with the unknown moment by moment. This is where we apply our practice on the dance floor to our everyday lives.

After the pandemic hit, of course, everything changed for us. Like everyone, I had to shift from teaching in person to teaching online. After a year or so, I felt I needed some time to move away from the screen and take time to listen deeply to my own body. So, in April, I left the Bay Area for an adventure. This turned into a 7-month road trip around the U.S. in my Honda Element, which I’ve converted into a “hotelement.” I was practicing a different kind of dance all throughout the U.S.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment