Thursday, April 15, 2021

Dance First Member Insight from Jean Trewhella, founder of Movement Insights !

 


I first experienced JourneyDance with Toni at the Wild Women’s Retreat in 2016. I loved how JourneyDance blended the witness/mover modality with transformation and fun, ecstatic dance. Toni’s teachings resonated with me in a deep and soulful manner, and I knew that I had found a movement discipline that would work within my own path. After treating myself to module 1 of the embodiment teacher training to get a deeper insight into my own practice, it was clear that there was no turning back! I was sold! I went on to take module 2 and module 3, becoming a certified JourneyDance teacher ready to bring the power of JourneyDance to others!

 

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment