Thursday, January 28, 2021

Dance to Enliven your Interconnectivity

 


February 1 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am PST

|Recurring Event (See all)
| $26 – $128

This month we will be exploring our movements with threads that enliven our interconnectivity. What does this mean? Interconnectivity as a term is quite simple, it means the state or quality of being interconnected. My interest is in how we feel it within the organism of our body.

In my recent studies with Liz Koch, author & educator of the Psoas. I realized that I am ready to let go of any mechanized language in reference to the body, I am ready to shatter any compartmentalization I may have created when thinking about body, mind, spirit, emotions.

Read More Here

https://consciousdancer.com/event/dance-to-enliven-your-interconnectivity/2021-02-01/

No comments:

Post a Comment